OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Manufacturing to exacting standards of purity means:
- Sourcing only the highest-quality raw materials for production.
- Keeping the factory and manufacturing lines clean to prevent dirt contamination or any sort of cross-contamination.
- Daily oversight and conversation at the factory to ensure protocols are followed.
- Meticulous testing protocols implemented to ensure no defects or contamination.
Our products are made from a variety of materials. To achieve the desired quality and performance, we must source our materials from specialty suppliers who can meet our high standards. Suppliers we have been able to create close relationship ships with ensuring consistent high quality every time. We buy metal that is lead-free. And our glass, plastic, and cotton has all been sourced from producers that are known for their attention to detail and sourcing expertise.
To prevent cross-contamination our factory takes precautions at every step of the manufacturing process:
- All tooling (i.e., fixtures, jigs, gauges, molds, dies, cutting equipment and patterns) is used solely to manufacture for High End Dabzation to avoid cross-contamination with other products manufactured at lower standards.
- Work-sites are regularly cleaned and inspected to make sure materials remain contaminant free.
- Each production batch is tested for potential cross-contamination.
- Before being added to the assembly line, all parts are tested by quality control teams for material defects and contamination.
- Our production environments are clean, dust-free and set up for sterile production.
We work closely with the actual teams and machines that manufacture High End Dabzation cartridges and products. From testing to oversight we make sure that the right engineers are in place to ensure the quality of the finished product. This means protocols are followed, facilities are always clean, and products are batch tested before being delivered to our customers.
Final and Batch Testing
Every iteration of 100,000 cartridges manufactured is "batch tested" to ensure consistent quality and zero contamination, a “Finished Testing Process” ensures cartridges are packaged and shipped free of defects and contamination.